I'm desperate with skyrim not starting

MarionModder

Open steam and go to your game library. Right-click on Skyrim and select Properties from the menu.

Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files button. Let it run thru and check your files. If you have "cleaned" your DLC files then you will have to do that again afterwards.
Get it to run using ''TESV.exe'' first. After that ya can use skse.
Have you used LOOT to sort your load order?
To be safe I usually log into steam first thing then minimize it b4 playing game.

Open steam and go to your game library.ÃÂ Right-click on Skyrim and select Properties from the menu.

Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game files button.ÃÂ Let it run thru and check your files.ÃÂ If you have "cleaned" your DLC files then you will have to do that again afterwards.

ÃÂ

Get it to run usingÃÂ ''TESV.exe'' first.ÃÂ After that ya can use skse.

ÃÂ

Have you used LOOT to sort your load order?

ÃÂ

If all that does not work check my reply here (second reply)ÃÂ ÃÂ https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6243811-ctd-on-startup-no-causeserrors-shown-or-reported/&do=findComment&comment=56140556 ÃÂ ÃÂ and try TES5edit

ÃÂ

To be safe I usually log into steam first thing then minimize it b4 playing game.

i usually utilize nexus mod manager to sort my load order,but it's not a mad problem because it worked first and then suddenly without changing anything in the load order it stopped working. Anyway I'll try tes5edit, thanks Edited by Darkernard

I know with Mod Organizer you can save your Steam Login info and MO will attempt to login to steam when it launches Skyrim/SKSE.

Â

I never had a problem launching Skyrim with or without Mod Organizer.

Â

Also make sure you have "update.esm" in your data folder.

I do, thanks

I've run into this problem before and it's sometimes due to a multiple entry in the mod list and the multiple entries don't show up in any of the mod managers. The only way I've found to fix that is to deactivate all the mods in the mod list using whatever mod manager you prefer. Then start skyrim using the skyrim shortcut created by Steam. If the game loads to the screen for you to continue , load etc. then exit and add back all the esm's and restart the game. If it still loads correctly. Add 8 or 10 more mods, and repeat until all your mods are active and the game still loads. If at any time it fails to load then you probably have a corrupted esp in the last 8 or 10 mods you activated. Unfortunately files DO get corrupted for no apparant reason.