Wasteland Strider Outfit

bastardofbodom

Hello, since I'm a huge newb when it comes to modding, modeling, etc., and I want a good wastelander armor, I thought I'd describe what I want on here. I hope someone really makes this. Or, if you could point me in the direction of some good software for piecing together various bits of vanilla armor, it'd be much appreciated.

The armor consists of pieces from the standard leather armor, raider badlands armor, wasteland wanderer outfit, the tunnel snakes outfit, and merc grunt outfit. I've done my best to outline and show what pieces I'd like, to make it easier for anyone who decides to make this. (Note: please forgive the sloppiness. I'm doing this on my laptop in bed and I'm terrible without a real mouse)

I'd like the gloves and pants from the Leather Armor, the ammo bandoleer and belt from the Raider Badlands Armor, the boots from the Wasteland Wanderer Outfit, the shirt of the Merc Grunt Outfit, and the jacket from the Tunnel Snake Outfit (minus the sleeves, shoulder straps, and emblem on the back).

Also, I'd like to change the texture/color of it, to make it match just a bit more. I'd like to make the Tunnel Snake jacket dark grey/black, the boots dark grey/black,and the pants an average grey. I'd like to keep the the merc grunt shirt, the gloves, and the ammo bandoleer/belt the original colors.

Thank you to whoever (if anyone) makes this. It's pretty much my dream armor and I'd love to have it, yet I suck at modding.

Edited by bastardofbodom

That does look pretty good.

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/imageshare/images/1316332-1333379214.jpg

Do you know how to put it in game or do you need an esp too?

Wow that looks amazing! Thank you so much! But yeah, I'll probably need an esp. Again, thank you so much!

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=45762

Here you go. Probably should have asked, but it is made for Roberts/Type3. If you use a different body I put a link to a tutorial on how to do it in the description.

btw people, this is how to request something^^- Don't ask for the world, be polite, and make an effort to show exactly what you are asking for.