Reverse request, blood magic ideas

Elias555

Looking for blood magic related ideas. I have around 20 spells so far but I'm looking to add a few more and some gameplay elements too. I want to do something with collecting vampire blood but I'm not sure how to implement it. I'm not looking for any absorbing health spells. Any spell school as long as you can relate it to blood, especially if it's flashy and unique. Thus far, I have no spells that can directly damage automatons that doesn't require melee.

Some examples of what I have:

Blood pump: Stamina regenerates much faster.

Decoy: A mist of blood that enemies will attack. The decoy does nothing other than take aggro.

Nullify: Damages stamina and magicka. It'll prevent the enemy from using power attacks and spells for a short time.

Release disease: While diseased; release a powerful shockwave damaging those around you while removing the disease.

Alter blood: Change blood type to allow resistance of certain elements at the cost of fire/frost/void salts

Raven: During combat, stamina and magicka won't regen, but health regen is boosted. Adds a raven to the shoulder of the caster. Toggleable.