How often you go out with your friends?

DirTek

13 members have voted

1. 1. How often you go out with your friends?

• Everyday
    • Every night
    • From time to time
    • Rarely
    • Never!!

Like the description says...I am just curious.

In my case I go out very often. When I am in school time...I go out every saturday and ocasionally on weekdays but for a short time.

But when it comes to holidays :D...you can hardly find me home...especially after 22:00 :P.

I like going out with my friends. I like to laugh with them and drink a beer (or if I am feeling sick...a soda will do ok). I like going to various clubs and meet new people and ofcourse make new friends.

So....how often do YOU go out with your friends???

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Almost never, I am a solitary soul and enjoy the company of my family. But in reality, my friends are here and at the ESF, so signing in brings us together.

Just a different point of view.

Buddah

It's a bit of an age thing you know. Once you have a full time job, get married and set up home, develop hobbies, 'going out with friends' takes on a different feel. I'm involved with the world of the theatre so rehearsing and performing take up many evenings, although I am 'out with friends' in the strictest definition. (We usually end uip in a pub at the end of the evening even if this is every day of the week. And of course sometimes we are living away from home too.)

When I am at home people are always around wanting help with audition speeches, voice work, etc. Then atm three of us are working on a small film script. At the end of the work we cook pasta, or order a pizza and crack open a bottle. So for me the whole social bit blurs into the working life.

Seeing friends outside the theatrical way of things varies hugely. This week I went for dinner Thurday lunchtime, Friday evening, had a visitor all today day and another is on the way this evening. Tomorrow I'm preparing a course of a three course meal to take to another friend and I will be dining with Italian friends on Tuesday. But that's a bit exceptional. I actually need a fair amount of time to do what I call my work too.

How often do your parents go out with their friends?

How often do your parents go out with their friends?

They go out from time to time...they would go out more often but my mom doesn't likes the idea :whistling:.

But they usually go out after 21-21:00 because untill then they are busy :P.

And about what you said :) you seem to have a tasty life :D...also I would love to go out with friends and eat something...

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

I've got a full time job, i'm a full time college student, so pretty much never.

Absolutely never, as I have no friends in this state.

Me, same as you. Didn't know you also lived in the state of confusion....

I try to go out with my friends whenever possible but I have a full time job and when I get home I am usually tired so I cant go out every night, but on weekends I go out, I have to go out cause I am playing with a band so we need to practice and write songs, but at nights I dont like night clubs (if it is a heavy metal bar it is different :D) and I like to light a cigar, drink beer and play Football Manager 08 (no not oblivion :D)

mmh depends where i am lol... right now all my buddies are half a kilo miles away and thus ist rather rare (i wouldnt count the guys i meet and drink with here as friends actually rather collegues)...

if just travelling would be cheaper...

but well holiday season is coming hehe... everyday? bet on it! ...

oh ya... light the bbq, rough up the guitar, roll the bliffs and mix me a mojito! wieeeha summer... i love it... not to forget all these bikinis and topless bikinies and topandbottomlessbikinis wohooo

only downside of summer are all those annoying gnats and wahtever insects hang out at the lakes and rivers now...

Archived