Personal Journal for Skyrim

blacksmithkazuma

I am wondering, I have always been a big fan of the personal journal mods that were created for both Morrowind and Oblivion. For me it added in the immersion as well as let me jot down personal places of interest as I find them in the game. Has anyone created or, uhh.. jumped? over a mod like this? If so can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------------

As I was told to Edit before bumping in this thread. The mod I requesting is one Like Kyoma's Journal mod for Oblivion, if anyone remembers that. Can anyone help me out or possibly point me in the right direction on how to create one myself as I do ave the CK and am learning at this moment to script.

Edited by blacksmithkazuma

• 3 weeks later...
61 views, 20 days, no replies. New record for me I think. I know I am 10 days shy of the month waiting period to re post or bump the thread. But I am hoping some one might be able to help me with this. In honesty this is the very last mod I personally need to complete everything I really wanted to have for my experience in Skyrim. I am looking for something similar to Kyoma's Journal Mod for Oblivion but in honesty it does not have to be as intricate as that mod, just something I would be able to add Skyrims Date and personal notes in a book. Also for extra if possible make it where the journal it'self can be crafted? I hope some one might be able to accept this request and complete my Final Request?

61 views, 20 days, no replies. New record for me I think. I know I am 10 days shy of the month waiting period to re post or bump the thread. But I am hoping some one might be able to help me with this. In honesty this is the very last mod I personally need to complete everything I really wanted to have for my experience in Skyrim. I am looking for something similar to Kyoma's Journal Mod for Oblivion but in honesty it does not have to be as intricate as that mod, just something I would be able to add Skyrims Date and personal notes in a book. Also for extra if possible make it where the journal it'self can be crafted? I hope some one might be able to accept this request and complete my Final Request?

While I find the idea very interesting, i would be tons of work to do, and not fun work. It would be mostly writting and recording.

While I find the idea very interesting, i would be tons of work to do, and not fun work. It would be mostly writting and recording.

May I ask what you mean by Writing and Recording? Scripting?

• 3 weeks later...

I second the request. Kyoma's Journal Mod was my favorite Oblivion mod and it would be awesome to have in Skyrim!

I was feeling alone there for awhile. I thought I was the only one that really enjoyed that mod. I have been working through the tutorials in the CK wiki, but I have a long ways to go until I get to the scripting part. I have Contacted the original author of the Oblivion mod and have asked if I could get some information about it. How it was created and such, to see if I could use that as a base for one in Skyrim but I have yet to hear back from them. I will try to keep this thread posted if anything changes.

• 3 weeks later...

I too would like to see something like this. Was a great fan of the oblivion journal mod and something like this work great in Skyrim. Although i am working my way through the Creation Kit Wiki i am no where near that level of scripting skill required.

Would be a lovely mod though...