some minor BBB and DMRA issues. could anyone help?

woahimamess

I have a DMRA body in place with BBB and everything required, and it all works fine. however, I installed Edhildil's DMRA armors/clothes/robes along with Saaya's BBB add ons for each (in the correct orders), and I ran into some problems. The robes make hands completely invisible when worn, and the BBB add ons don't seem to work at all for armors or robes. any idea what I might've done wrong? I'd be much happier if everything would just work the way it's supposed to.

Invisible means assets are missing (i.e. textures and/or normal maps ... the xxx.dds and xxx_n.dds files). You probably are missing one of the requirements for either the non-BBBed version or possibly the BBBed version (though the second case is unlikely ... I'd go over the requirements for the Edhildil version first).

- Edit - Have you looked at DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer?

Edited by Striker879

Invisible means assets are missing (i.e. textures and/or normal maps ... the xxx.dds and xxx_n.dds files). You probably are missing one of the requirements for either the non-BBBed version or possibly the BBBed version (though the second case is unlikely ... I'd go over the requirements for the Edhildil version first).

- Edit - Have you looked at DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer?

ooohh, I actually did look at that mod but I decided against it because it came with a body I wasn't using. but I actually forgot about it completely and ended up getting the body it comes with anyway, so yeah I should really just get that. it does say it comes with another skeleton too though, do you think that could be a problem? I already have Coronerras' skeleton, but the complete replacer comes with Growlf's. would there maybe be any conflict I'd have to worry about?

The only issue with the later version of Growlf's skeleton.nif vs Coronerra's is an affect that happens from the scale bones that the Growlf version inserts ... sometimes/often when enemies die their weapon is left floating in mid air. That particular issue is resolved by one of the fixes implemented by EngineBugFixes (see the readme.txt in the extracted EBF download for a complete description of the problem and fix).

I personally use a skeleton.nif that is based on the Growlf skeleton, and have for quite a few years, without any issue beyond the one mentioned above. You could also backup your Coronerra's skeleton to use as a replacement if for some reason you didn't like the Growlf's skeleton (each are just three files ... simple replacements for the same three files found in the vanilla game's Oblivion - Meshes.bsa).