Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"Someone's wife? oh no. He is dead, i know own everything in my name. You will show respect officer. I hold the piece of the map, and i hold a ship and men required for this voyage. Like it or not, you answer to me as much as to lord Alexander." Alessia replied bitterly, tired of the insults.

"So you aren't even married now? Oh thats just perfect, I am deployed to a ship with a woman who comes from hell herself. I have no respect for you, and you will get none until you belt up and learn the rules" he looked at the governor "I will not answer to THIS woman any more than I would answer to the devil"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I have to go for a shower 10 mins or less.

" That's it Lieutenant you've gone too far! You will get washed and dressed, NOW! And never talk to me or her like that ever again do I make myself clear!?

Richard sighed and stormed out, he had a feeling he wasn't going to like the governor, and he also had a feeling he was the kind of man to waste lives

Shalena stepped outside on the deck. Her crew were already in the ship. Most of the time she spent looking at the old maps. She won't let those rich snobs to get the ship... she suspected what they might be looking for...

Shalena walked up to the man at the helm. "Know the island where Captain Jack Sparrow is buried?" The man nodded. "That's where we're going. Now!" The crew heard her command and started to get the ship ready for the journey.