Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"Well, would you look at this, pathetic pirates. Perhaps you don't realise that you are outnumbered?" He said looking at Shalena.

"We should've killed them at sea!"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena just rolled her eyes when Alessia pointed the gun at her. Other pirates reacted quickly and pointed their weapons at the enemies. "Shove your insults where sun doesn't shine." Shalena said to Alexander. "We escaped once we will do it again. Now, give me the compass and walk away. I won't say it twice."

"I won't say it again. Step away from Johnson, or i make those filthy little brains of yours mix with the sand." Alessia said, making the barrel of her gun come into contact with Shalena's head.

Richard sighed, this woman wasn't only a pain in the neck she was also very stupid "All of you shut up! We can fight and all of the pirates can die, or they can walk away, and pretend this never happened" he looked at the pirates "I'd say that looks very promising for you right now, your outnumbered and out gunned, you can't win. Do you want to die?"

Edited by Brutii

Alessia withdrew her gun and sighed. "Is that all you lot can come up with? give it to us or die? Never heard of a bargain? Either way, you will never find the galleon without our help, compass or not. I say we join forces. But clearly you are to barbaric to strike a deal that would mean riches for you." Alessia said. Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Shalena only smiled at what Alessia did. "I wasn't talking to you, doll." She glanced at the pirates beside her. Each and every one of them were pointing their guns and different enemy. "Right... like you would let us walk away." She said to Richard and glanced at Alexander. "I wouldn't be so sure. How sure are you that the compass you have is even the right compass?"