Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"And at the moment its pointing to that piece of paper," johnson said pointing to the map piece alexander had pointed to. Edited by Meciathe

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"If I may she is standing to our north, so it may well be pointing north" Richard said "How do you know what you want most is the map piece anyway?" Edited by Brutii

"I'm not working with pirates." Johnson said walking backwards with his men,"They'll stab us in the back the first chance they have. And what would i be thinking of then." Edited by Meciathe

"I'm not working with pirates." Johnson said walking backwards with his men,"They'll stab us in the back the first chance they have."

"Like we wouldn't" Richard said "We'd all end up fighting anyway"

"You can break the compass and it's won't show north." She then looked at Johnson. "Might be coincidence." She stood her ground no matter what. "Captain Jack was a living legend. We all know what his compass works and so many people, pirates or not knows where Jack is buried. Maybe the real compass was taken a long time ago and what you're holding now can be just a piece of junk." She shoved the piece of paper in her pocket. "How gullible are you, sweet thing." She said to Alexander. "Do you really think that I am that stupid to take the map with me here, where I was sure to meet others who are looking for the Golden Galleon?" She laughed and other pirates laughed with her.

He pasued "Because before I met Alessia it would have pointed to her....now we a together it will point to my next desire..." He said holding Alessia's hand.

"More than likely it would still point at her, unless you care for something else more than her. But this isn't the time for riddles" Richard looked at The pirate I guess we have no hope because the governor here is so confused that he will accept almost anything you say"

Edited by Brutii