Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena and the other pirates had returned to the ship only to see the captain running about the ship. "We're under attack! Fire! Palr... parlel... parley!" He screamed while running around. "Everything's alright captain!" Shalena tried to calm him down. "Look. I have rum!" She said and showed him the bottle of rum she picked from the floor. The captain stopped running and shouting and with the bottle of rum went back to his cabin.

Shalena walked up to the man at the helm. "What's happening here?" "Others will fill you in. Just follow the other ships." Shalena then walked up to the left side of the ship and looked at the other ships. This is has to be the worst decision in her life. "Yo Ho, Yo Ho! A pirates life for me." She sang quietly.

Richard looked round, he had a feeling this deal was going to end badly "Helmsman, keep on the ellusive, don't stray away from her"

"Aye sir"

"I know" he laughed. He sat down on a rather creak chair and dotted where all the map fragments were found "So this piece was found here this piece was found there and that piece was found.....there...." The rest was ranting but it all made sense and was actually quite interesting.

OOC: We have only two pieces of map. One's yours, the other one is mine, the other one TheBestIdiot's character has and the other one is in Ireland or wherever it is. I doubt that we know that Thomas has the map.

Shalena was watching the ships carefully. The only reason why they're not attacking because she has one piece of the map. Their 'trust us' talks did not convinced her. Some of them are even worse than pirates...

Richard stood in his cabin, something didn't sit right, what idiot builds a ship of gold anyway? He looked out the back window, the governor didn't have a clue about anything, they were in an alliance with a pirate and an admiral had just run off with a compass. Everyone obviously wanted this badly, including himself, so there would be fighting over it, and of course, no one was going to back down so it would be a fight to the death. He waited for the ellusive to move.