Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

" Well, he has violated our rules, stolen a valuable item from his own side and took something of high recognition without permission so I think it would be fair to show no mercy wouldn't you?"

"No sir. I think he should be given the chance to surrender and face court marshal first"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Aren't you the enemies of the navy because siding with pirates is a crime

Johnson could now see Ireland and was preparing to dock and meet the head of the Navy. He soluted and talked to the naval head and explanded how the others were siding with pirates and how hes trying to stop them. He also threw in a sum of gold to help.

OOC: Aren't you the enemies of the navy because siding with pirates is a crime

Johnson could now see Ireland and was preparing to dock and meet the head of the Navy. He soluted and talked to the naval head and explanded how the others were siding with pirates and how hes trying to stop them. He also threw in a sum of gold to help.

OOC; Nah, I am following orders, the one whose head this would be on is the governors, not mine. Oh and, the head of the navy would probably be a really high ranked guy with more money that wits anyway, and the official head of the navy is his or her majesty. No, siding with pirates is a crime, but it will probably be put on the head of the most important person there (sorry guv, but I'm going to sell you out with my 'I was only following orders' excuse)

Richard saluted "I'll return to my ship then sir" he turned to leave but stopped "Sir, we shouldn't be siding with pirates sir"

Edited by Brutii

"I say, take everything from him and leave him on some island. No compass, no ship, no crew." Shalena said to them and leaned against the door. It was surprising how she got passed through other people that were in the ship.

"Itis not my place to say my lord." Alessia said looking down.

Alessia looked up at Shalena with tearful eyes, realising this conversation would allow no chance for her input, she walked behind a wooden screen and got changed into a light green and beige dress, putting her hair back in a coiffure, she stepped out of the cabin and found an empty space on the deck, where she leaned on the side and looked into the sea.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

"I say, take everything from him and leave him on some island. No compass, no ship, no crew." Shalena said to them and leaned against the door. It was surprising how she got passed through other people that were in the ship.

"We have ways of dealing with traitors here pirate, and none of them are marron him" Richard paused "Although that would be very effective"