Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena noticed that they're ready to attack. "He just can't give up, huh? I will not give the compass back. He's even worse than a me!" She said and glanced at the clothes again and thought for a moment. "How fast is your ship exactly?" She hated running away but that's probably the only thing they can do.

Johnson positioned his ship at the exit to the harbor and jestured for richard to do the same. He prepared all of his 100 guns and waited for Alexander.

Richard watched the flags, and positioned the ship, he turned to his men "Today men, I may make a choice. The governor has sided with pirates, and could be considered a traitor to britain. The admiral has cheated, lied and abandoned his post, and could also be considered a traitor also. I need to know, that whatever choice I make today, you shall follow me, wether it be to fame and glory, to honour and loyalty, or to the bottom of the sea, I need to know that you will follow me." Most of the crew nodded, and Richard smiled "I couldn't ask for a better crew. God bless you all" he turned to the helms men, "keep us in position until I order"

"Aye, sir"

"I'm not going to wear any of that! For the love of God how can people even know that I'm a pirate. Sure I said that I look like one but come to think of it... how can you know that I'm a pirate. I look like a poor woman and you just can't arrest all poor people and claim that they're pirates." She sighed and sat on the chair. "If we'll survive this... I need a drink."