Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

Johnson walked down the decks and ordered the lower decks to shoot at the hull and the upper decks to shoot at the masts.

"Orders sir?" Richard stood there for a moment "ORDERS SIR?!" Richard looked between the two ships

"Bring us around, port side, prepare to broadside"

"Aye sir" The ship swung round to the left

"BROAD SIDE STARBOARD!"

"Aye sir! BROAD SIDE STARBOARD!" The cannons fired, the ship was turned to face the back of Johnsons ship, so the shots would go right through it, wrecking most of the decks, the shots smashed through. Whole decks of guns on Johnsons ship would hopefully be destroyed by this tactic. The naval tactic was designed to cause mass damage to another ship, while avoiding incoming fire, because naval vessels rarely have cannons on the back, and even if they do, there's only one or two.

Edited by Brutii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: How come hes shooting at me

Johnson dropped anchor suddenly and his ship carved rapidly round before port side smashed into the side of the Lieutenants ship. He then fired the remaining cannons a point blank range. the cannonballs would probably tear through ship and hit the powder cegs.

Edited by Meciathe

Johnson dropped anchor suddenly and his ship carved rapidly round before ports smashed into the side of the Lieutenants ship. He then fired the remaining cannons a point blank range. the cannonballs would probably tear through ship and hit the powder cegs.

OOC; What are ports?

OOC: PS: How come you haven't been hit?!

Edited by Brutii

OOC: You can't just put an anchor down to stop your boat from cannons...

" Sir! The Lieutenant is attacking Johnson!" said the Commodore " Then we finally have an ally again, I hope. Start attacking Johnson."

Edited by AnotherAverageName

OOC: He has didn't you see I put remaining cannons

OOC: Ah, right my bad, I'm quick reading

"How many have we lost?!"

"12 cannons sir! We'd have lost more if we hadn't take out so many of his and if a powder keg hadn't gone off"

"Right, roll a powerder keg into the sea! lets see if we can't blow part of his ship off, fire another broadside"

"Aye sir" A powder keg was rolled overboard, floating over to Johnsons ship, then another broad side fired, hitting the ship and one cannon ball shot the powder keg, which exploded. Richard was sure that it would blow part of the bottom of Johnsons ship off...

The Elusive turned to the right side of Johnsons ship and started to fire its canons.

Richard looked at the Elusive "Whats the governor doing? he should get out of here while he has the time!" he shouted "Ah well, could do with a hand taking this ship down"

Edited by Brutii