Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"Trust me you did better than I though, perhaps you should be promoted but not now there are more pressing matters. Should we search the boat for the map or do you think he has it?"

"He has it, I can tell, besides, we should get out of here before he gets another ship, no time to search the wreckage, we'll have to make do without it"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnson threw the match into the sea and walked back to the docks were he was fired and lost his job as an admiral. He swore he would get his revenge on Richard.

OOC: James Norrington Style You better be scared

"And besides we have the compass." Shalena added with the slight smile on her face.

"Theres that, we can find the galleon with only three pieces, I'm sure, we better, or my life just went out the window"

OOC: oh s***! Now I don't just have the british navy after me, I have a f***ing mad man!

Edited by Brutii

OOC: Your aloud a new ship but it has to be considerably weaker or smaller.

When Alexander held the compass it pointed directly towards Johnson. He put the compass in Richards hands to see if it pointed elsewhere.

Richard looked at it, and smiled "It's pointing towards england! I have a feeling I know where it's pointing as well" he said, smirking