Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

OOC: Oooh... ;_; I hoped to leave them somewhere safe.

"What's the point of having a ship if I don't even know where my crew is." She sighed and started to walk to the other side of the ship. "They trusted me to keep them alive and I failed..." She mumbled and walked away. It was a strange thing for a pirate to say but she cared for every single member of the crew. They were like a big family of thieves and scoundrels.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Oooh... ;_; I hoped to leave them somewhere safe.

"What's the point of having a ship if I don't even know where my crew is." She sighed and started to walk to the other side of the ship. "They trusted me to keep them alive and I failed..." She mumbled and walked away. It was a strange thing for a pirate to say but she cared for every single member of the crew. They were like a big family of thieves and scoundrels.

OOC: poor girl

OOC: Thanks. That wasn't sarcasm, right? XD

Shalena walked past the couple and only rolled her eyes. "Get the ship captain to preform the wedding ceremony before you start donning the velvet hat." She said to the couple and looked around. "I want roasted chicken. I wonder if they have some here..." She thought out loud.

Johnson had bought a Gig with all his belong except the charts and the piece of map. He sailed out on his own to Tortuga having mental breakdowns all the way there halucinating there was another five of him on the ship.(Like what happened to Jack in the locker)