Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"I was thinking of everything that has happened... My husband died and left me everything... then me and Alexander spent the night together, we search for the galleon... he proposes... we will get married. It is like a fairy tale, when the handsome prince has come to save the damsel in distress but.... it's not. It is going from the ball and chain of one husband..... to the cage of another." Alessia said sadly and openly.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shalena was quite surprised how easily this woman opened up to her. "It doesn't have to be so. You have a right to chose. Everyone does."

She heard the admiral or should it be former admiral shouting. She wondered to whom those words were addressed.

"No i don't... that is the thing. I bet you common women think you have it hard? Try being furniture... trophies... objects.... display pieces. That is the life i have and will always have... a mantle piece, to never be heard, just seen.... but only when it suits my owner." Alessia said removing the Earring, and her other one.

"You can always change that. Just because your life is like this now doesn't mean that it can't change. You've heard about Elizabeth Swann, right? Just remember how she used to be and how much she changed. I'm not saying that you should do the exact same thing she did but you can't give up either. It is your life and it should be only up to you how it's going to be."

She then heard Johnson again. "Oh, just shut it already!" Shalena shouted back to him.

Alessia smiled and said "It must be nice to think like that... But it is not up to me. Elizabeth was a free spirit, she was no perfect noble girl, she was strong... and she was only the daughter of as powerful man.... not in my position. I would, i really would, but it is not that simple, i can't just leave this life and become a pirate.... still it would be nice to be free."

"You're making this a lot more difficult than it really is." Shalena said and walked up to the table. There was nothing really interesting there so she went back to her previous spot. "I say: to hell with all those 'it is not up to me' talks and do what you want to do be what you want to be. Life is short and while you're still alive and kicking you should take the best the life has to offer." She glanced at Alessia. "That includes freedom." She smiled slightly.