Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" I'm not sure, the map is very brief...it could be anywhere within.....well, a few hundreds miles..."

OOC: Sorry about the miles I don't know imperial units.

OOC: Kilometres, though miles would be acceptable

"Brilliant"

" Well, we should start in higher terrain, it isn't going to be floating in the middle of the ocean it will be hidden, we should start in less obvious places. I'm sure we can narrow this down a little."

"Well,when your hiding something, you don't place it in plain view, if it was in a cavern or something, the cavern would be hidden as well"

" I really don't think we should split up Richard between you and me I don't trust Shalena she seems suspicious." He whispered whilst they weren't listening. " Ahem yes, I know about two or three cave systems around here, but they are dangerous." Edited by AnotherAverageName

" I really don't think we should split up Richard between you and me I don't trust Shalena she seems suspicious." He whispered whilst they weren't listening. " Ahem yes, I know about two or three cave systems around here, but they are dangerous."

"I don't trust pirates for what they've done, but if she's going to betray us, she won't betray us yet, she still needs us" he whispered back "Well then sir, we'll have to be careful, we don't want a cave in, so try not to move any rocks unless you absolutely have to"

" There's more than wobbly rocks in the caves Richard, dark creatures and dreadful traps are inside but we can overlook these things Richard, all of us can....most of us can..." He said smiling hinting towards Shalena.

Richard had a feeling that alexander wanted to dispose of Shalena in a cave, and blame it on some other misfortune, Richard had moral issues with the plan, but it was a perfect way of disposing of one, or maybe both of the pirates. Still, he had his own plans, he nodded "Yes, we can" he said "As long as you have a keen eye, the traps should pose no problem"