Wars In skyrim ??

TheRedHunter

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RedHunter: the mod was tagged as "you can't do anything without my permission". Unless you get permissions from Alex, you'll break the Terms of Service and (i think) get banned. Unfortunately...

Exactly. So unless you get permission from the creator then do not, please. You will be banned otherwise.~Lisnpuppy

Oh well it was extremely buggy, headless npcs in 4.2 (even after updating WiS and eventually uninstalling it I still had these NPCs spawning), broken quests, terrible translations to name just a few issues (I do understand English is not his first language). In fact I installed the newest version a few days ago and was making a clean save in Qasmoke only to find one of WiS's NPCs spawned...in the Testroom. Seems like after his first version using the CK it all went downhill at least in respect to my experience with the mod. If anyone has that version though (4.0-4.1 I believe) please send it my way.

I don't mean to sound too harsh, just feels like he took on way too much at once. Quantity over quality in other words. It's a shame though, it was the only mod I know of that would spawn at least 6 Dremora Lords at high level and in the vicinity of a warzone. Or giants in the forest by Riverwood and Falkreath fighting bandits and bears. What a sight to see. :(

Edited by Cataxu

The most stable version of WiS was 1.4.1 IMO without HEROES stuff..for sometime I am using 4.6(always with no HEROES..) and no bugs till now,only once I found a untranslated description of a really deadly "decease" upon me called "DARK FIRE" ,fixed/transalted with CK in 20 secs though..

I just hope that Alex will respond to someone(if any) and give him permission to upload the WiS again.

Edited by spanian77

I never encountered any bugs in his mod as some people mentioned, except the translation wich was little to no issue for me (playing dark rainbow lore friendly latest version).

Its a shame though the mod was very good, plus a lot of people are forgetting how buggy the Bethesdas games are, wich isnt making things easier, especially big mods that rely on a lot of scripts can become a total mess because of that.