Flower Girls Se X SSE characters standing in same space

acidila

So everything works expect when the scene starts (Iâve only tried with the bewitch spell) the characters stand in the same exact space, clipping into each others bodies for a sec. then they get into kissing and everything goes fine. Any ideas how to fix? Itâs just a weird glitch for an otherwise perfectly working mod.

It was the most recent mod I installed, and Iâm pretty sure itâs completely last in my load order(as in at the bottom or end of the list of mods in nexus and loot). But I may have the schlongs of Skyrim after so Iâll try moving it past that. What do you mean by âCTDâ ?

Flower Girl must be at the very bottom of your load order; second, you need FNIS and activate it before launching your game; third, the clipping that you see is normal, after a couple of seconds, they start kissing and then ban, ban ... that is the process that I always got with this mod and I do not think you can get it to do better than that or I do not know how. I have been using it on several play throughs and for more than a year so I do not think it is me but the way the mod is performing. It is not perfect.

• 6 months later...