What do you want in a house mod?

helzi

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on who i am playing. sometimes I want a nice bloody pit with dark, gothic decor and some slaves.

Othertiems i may want a nice flowery house, with rich, posh ornaments and expensieve food and display cases for my trophies.

The possibilities are endless

It depends on who i am playing. sometimes I want a nice bloody pit with dark, gothic decor and some slaves.

Othertiems i may want a nice flowery house, with rich, posh ornaments and expensieve food and display cases for my trophies.

The possibilities are endless

True, True. :)

I want a elvish style wooden house on a BIG tree in a dense forest. The stairs spiral up the tree and at night, elvish glowing lamps light up the tree. From inside the tree house, I can reach the bottom of the tree from inside its base and into an underground basement with archery ranges as well as training equipements for my elf soldiers and friend to train.

A little cottage in a forest near a town, so I can nip out with my dog occasionally to grab some groceries and clothes.

Lanterns hanging by the door, and lots of flowers in the garden.

A separate bathroom and a little path leading up to the front door.

That would be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...
I dont really care, whether there is a garden or not. I like lots and lots of secret passages and dungeons. I have downloaded a few castle mods recently and most of the secret passages and dungeons are fine, but i feel that there could be more, lots more, i go around everywhere, examining all the candles and pillars, but mostly leave dissapointed. so id say, make lots and lots and lots of secret passages and places.

Nothing to trip on.

I hate that little table in Benirus manor--I'm like %&$! Van Dyke with that thing! Yeah, yeah: ghosts, schmosts; just keep an eye on that hellspawned table!

EDIT: ROTFL!! I Just noticed it censored %&$! Van Dyke. It's like that Family Guy episode: "And now, it's the D--k Van D---e show! Starring D--k Van D---e!"

I don't like real big,but I like roomy,with lots of display cases and and yes,a pool is yummy!

Flowers are a must,I have plenty around my house in RL,and love not only the look but the fragrances.

A nice fireplace and a huge bed come in handy to.

I dream of a "Safety Barn and corral" for my horses. Somewhere they would stay put and I could have multiple horses and they only can leave when I actually ride them out through the stable door.