What do you want in a house mod?

helzi

I love Mountain Shack as well, and wish there were more like it! I had a blast fixing up the place, lol.

I, too, am working on a housing mod and have used suggestions from this thread (in part) to make it better. The main house is located at the waterfall pond near Barren Cave, uphill behind the house is a large corral that comes with two rideable unicorns and plenty of space for all your other mounts. The house itself has plenty of storage, three fireplaces, a bathroom, a bedroom plus guest suite, kitchen, library and plenty of space to display your treasures and it's located all in one cell. All three floors of it. ^_^

Beneath the upper waterfalls is a trap door to an armory with an alchemy lab, storage area and indoor alchemy garden.

Beneath the lower waterfall is a trap door to a dark lair with prisoners for the vampire types. For the assassin types the prisoners are marked essential, so you can practice your skills on them and never run out of "toys". There is also an organized alchemy area, as well as a storage place for your ingredients and poisons.

Of course, a house like this can't come free. Nope, you'll have to complete my quest to get it. The mod is about 3/4 of the way done, if there are any other things you'd like to see, send me a pm and I'll consider your request. ^_^

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic