Crashing after Bethesda Logo

aopyoyo

I've been playing Skyrim all night and then downloaded 3 new mods, I have (24 already running), for NMM: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=9329 both Main files and http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=7736 . I exited Skyrim and before I restarted, steam popped up for some reason and I saw a mod on there that interested me that was called "Realistic Thunder Sounds". I hadn't tried to download/use any Steam mods for Skyrim before now, so I followed his Q&A and subscribed and it says that it will download/install on its own. I admit I don't know jack about how Steam works and couldn't find a download progress or where that mod file went in Steam.

I just went ahead and loaded Skyrim up through NMM and it now doesn't get past the Bethesda logo. The "Continue, New, Load" menu doesn't appear before it crashes to desktop. So, I went back to steam and unsubscribed this guy and tried to find the file again to delete it - but couldn't find it. I went back to NMM and disabled all 3 above mods from nexus. I loaded up skyrim 2 more times and each time it crashes. :(

Please help, what have I done ??? ><

Edited by aopyoyo

I just ran BOSS tool. The program shot back a BOSS Log showing no errors, no compatibility issues, no warnings.

It gave me a list of my "Recognized and Re-Ordered Plugins". So, I opened NMM and reordered them as the BOSS Log ordered them.

Skyrim is still automatically closing itself back to desktop after the Bethesda logo.

Help? :/

Edit: I just messed around with my mods a bit and after disabling the WIC Mods (Winter Is Coming), Skyrim has stopped auto-closing. Why would this be happening ? Are those mods not working properly at the moment?

Edited by aopyoyo

WiC which version (language) ?

Winter Is Coming - Cloaks - WIC Cloaks 1_1 and Winter Is Coming - Cloaks - WIC Cloaks of Skyrim 1_1