adult only content

sbatteo

Let me see if I can clarify it a bit better. I came here couple of weeks ago and I was browsing the website. While I was doing that I found a section of the website that had been dedicated to the use of adult themed mods. When I tried to go find them again earlier this morning I couldn't find that same section. So my question was did the adult section get removed or not?

Or have I completely missed the mark on this one? If I have then I apologies for wasting people's time.

Do you have adult content enabled? (The setting is in your user area's Site Preferences page, under Global Preferences near the top.)

Also, check what tags you have checked on the right sidebar, or blocked/not blocked (click the "Tag Blocking" link on the same sidebar).

• 1 year later...

I'm having a similar problem but I've tried exactly that.

I'm here for some body mods, but all the good ones are labeled adult, so I go in my preferences and select "Allow me to see adult content. However, it doesn't work, as evidenced when I refresh the page but the setting reverses back to "Block adult content."

Now I see a submit button at the bottom of the preferences page, but that leads to donating, and I was hoping I could get this done for free. Do I need to be a donator in order to enable adult content?

I'm having a similar problem but I've tried exactly that.

I'm here for some body mods, but all the good ones are labeled adult, so I go in my preferences and select "Allow me to see adult content. However, it doesn't work, as evidenced when I refresh the page but the setting reverses back to "Block adult content."

Now I see a submit button at the bottom of the preferences page, but that leads to donating, and I was hoping I could get this done for free. Do I need to be a donator in order to enable adult content?

Dude... the nexus knows everything. He's the Master and the Master does not approve.

Seriously - go to "edit preferences", chose "allow me to see adult content", then go all the way down until you reach the donation options, uncheck whatever is checked under "methods", click "submit" and you're set.

Edited by metaphorset

• 6 years later...