body replacement mods not working

Kalfear

So got a new computer so have to redownload Fall Out NV and all the mods that I had working on old computer

Mostly no issues
Even remembered Archive Invalidation and downloaded via NMM

So most mods get added and updated and work
but for some weird reason when I try to load up any Type 3 body replacer I notice 2 different things

I click the mod on activating it and hit enter Fall Out NV
but of course its obvious the mod not working as soon as you kill a raider and loot them to see the default underwear still on.

So I exit and the mods have been disabled

and I have no idea why

I didn't have this issue on old computer

Its not just nude mods either
Tried the 4k Super Mutant upgrade and same thing
its active when I enter
but inactive soon as I look at the launcher list of mods
Like entering the game is instantly turning these specific mods off

I have reinstalled them all individually
I have reinstalled the Archive Invalidation
Even toogled it off and then back on after reinstalling a single replacer mod

But same thing every single time
I activate (the check mark showing)
I enter and quickly see mod not working
exit to see list and sure enough that specific mod (no matter if alone or with others) all disabled (red circle)

So asking for help, Ive read the different instructions 100 times and they dont cover this issue
and im using the NMM to avoid manually installing any mods and having to mess with files and such

So any help would be greatly appreciated.

I really wanna try Fall Out NV through my HTC Vive VR headset
but not even going to mess with that part of equation till I can get the game loaded up fully as desired.

Do not download and install the standalone version of Archive Invalidation Invalidated! There is one built into Nexus Mod Manager and they will cancel each other.

What body replacer mods are you trying to use?

Is the game installed in the default "Program Files"? If it is, move it.

See: http://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/FNV_General_Mod_Use_Advice

Do not download and install the standalone version of Archive Invalidation Invalidated! There is one built into Nexus Mod Manager and they will cancel each other.

What body replacer mods are you trying to use?

Is the game installed in the default "Program Files"? If it is, move it.

- hmmmmm that very well might be the problem then as I definitely did download and install the Archive invalidation separately (twice actually as before bed I redownloaded it again and followed a utube step by step instruction as the files he was speaking about were not in my files like he said they needed to be (but that was right before I uninstalled completely). So might be cancelling each other out as you say (I ended up uninstalling game completely and letting it reinstall while I was asleep so will try that today.

- Was actually 3 different programs (but as I said, tried them separately in case of conflicts and combined ...just to say I did try that)

Dimonized Type 3 Female body https://rd.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54438

Super Mutants HD - 4k Retextures https://rd.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/64214

And then when Dimonized wasnt working tried

Beware of Girl Type 3 HiRez HiDetailed Replacer (but the installing for this says to not run it and Dimonized togather, so thats why I was trying this after Dimonized failed) https://rd.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702

But as I said, all 3 of them would disable themselves when I hit launch, be it as the only one of the 3 being loaded, or 2 of 3 being loaded, or all 3 being loaded.

The other mods I was loading went through fine

- Nope, installing it to D: Steam

Built this computer with a 4 TB D Hard Drive and only a 500 Gig C drive

so all gaming is directed specifically to D Drive

This really sounds like an NMM problem, and while I don't use it myself, I have frequently seen that "missing" mods that were installed but are not showing up in a game are because they weren't included in the NMM "profile" you are playing under.

-Dubious-

yeah I started looking at that last night as well but was to tired to really get into that portion of it so left for today swearing contest :D

I was just using the default set up (what i've always used in past)