Advice and help for Oblivion Mod Setup

Maxrebo

• 1 month later...

So a little over a month later of installing and testing,I am finally at the finish line,mind you I didn't have to time to do this every single day and the time I did have to devote it,ranged wildly.

I attached my BOSSlog if anyone wants to look at it but all and all things look good.

After all was said done I have a few minor problems,a question and some decisions I came to.

Decisions

1.I decided against using Oblivion Reloaded because from what I read its,often more trouble then its worth.

Questions

1.I am using Cyrodiil ENB preset by Montegris and I do like it quite a bit,yet still find myself torn between using an ENB or going with ENBoost because while I do like the visual effects,I also would not say no to greater stability and the other benefits of ENBoost and I know that one cannot use both with Oblivion because that feature was only added in later versions like those used by Skyrim.

What are you thoughts on the subject ?

Problems

1.I am using the mod Luxury Ayleid Chest but for some reason the textures introduced by that mod don't show up in game,instead its another texture.I am using the BSA Redirection feature of Wrye Bash.The only issue I think could be causing this is the Harvest Container portion of OOO,does anyone know if this texture is compatible with Harvest Container and if so how to get them to play along. I thought it shouldn't be a problem since all the textures and meshes regarding OOO are in a BSA while the other mod uses loose files and that with BSA Redirection,loose file overwrite those found in a BSA.

2.I am using the mod Umbra The Unfortunate and using Insanity Sorrows really nice Umbra Sword Replacer,no conflict between the two was mentioned anywhere,but yet the texture and model used for the Umbra Sword is different than Insanity Sorrows not only that but now its 2-Handed instead of one handed.

I don't know what could be causing those problems exactly or how to fix them but I did install them using Wrye Bash's Installers Function and they came after any mod that could conflict with it,so it should overwrite that portion of the others.

3.The Last issue involves the mod AFK_Weye I noticed in my testing that the sign for Lucius Decimus shop is floating near the road instead of attached to his Home\Shop.I have no idea how to fix this.

Does anyone know how to address these issues

Edited:I fixed the issue with Umbra by installing the mod OOO Umbra One Handed Sword and now its one handed and using insanity Sorrows textures.But the Lucius Decimus's floating sign and the ayleid coffer and reliquary issue persist.Just in case it might help someone tell more or point in the right direction when it comes to fixing this issues.I have taken some screenshots.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/PoiMiycHz5oXN2DI2

The photo are in this order

Lucius Decimus's floating sign

What the Ayleid Coffer looks like

What the Ayleid Reliquary looks like

and finally what both the Ayleid Coffer and Reliquary are supposed to look like with that mod,which is loose textures so it should overwrite any BSA and there is no esp just the textures and meshes.

Edited by Maxrebo