Mod for unlimited capacity (weight) or set weight to 0.00001

snapz62

Hello,

i tried to make a mod for have an unlimited capacity on our character (capacity is the maximum weight of item you can carry).

I tried to set all item weight to 0.00001.

I tried to edit the perk mule 1 (15 to 99999 capacity)

Nothing work.

On all location file for edit this, i see 1 .xml and 1.tbl and i think edit the XML is useless because the tbl file got the priority.

So im here for ask if someone can make a mod for we get an unlimited inventory because i want to get every object i found for sell them after.

Or you can give me some help on where/how edit that.

Thank

[EDIT]

There some data i have tried to edit.

Tables\rpg\rpg_param.xml

<row rpg_param_key="BaseInventoryCapacity" rpg_param_value="999999" />

Tables\rpg\buff.xml

<row buff_ai_tag_id="" buff_class_id="4" buff_desc="" buff_exclusivity_id="1" buff_id="a684d24b-f828-4998-8164-acbadaa64af9" buff_lifetime_id="1" buff_name="perk_mule_1" buff_ui_name="" buff_ui_order="" buff_ui_type_id="4" buff_ui_visibility_id="" duration="-1" icon_id="0" implementation="Cpp:Constant" is_persistent="True" params="cap+99999" slot_buff_ui_name="" slot_icon_id="" visual_effect="" />

Tables\rpg\perk.xml

<row icon_id="mule" level="1" metaperk_id="" parent_id="" perk_id="83a8b86a-9ff1-4e2f-a4ba-fc6530dce122" perk_name="Mule I" perk_ui_desc="perk_muler_1_desc" perk_ui_name="perk_mule_1_name" skill_selector="" stat_selector="0" ui_priority="0" visibility="2" />

Edited by snapz62

Go to
Steam\steamapps\common\KingdomComeDeliverance\Data\

rightclick the file "´Tables.pak" and open it with your Zip editor

then go to Tables.pak\Libs\Tables\rpg\
and open the "rpg_param.xml"

search for:
<row rpg_param_key="BaseInventoryCapacity" rpg_param_value="x" />

and edit the value with the capacity you like to have
save it and then delete the "rpg_param.tbl"

Now it should work for you^^

Thank you,i saw the thing is i don;t want to have 99k weight limit, i was thinking of 220,that is why i want to modify it myself . I downloaded the mod, extracted the files, modified rpg_param but don't know what to do with the tbl file, in one post someone said it's opened with a text editor but that is not true ! and also..how do i repack it ? if i repack with 7zip it's not .pak it's .7z or .zip

Edited by thunder1234