Windmill rotation speed

simonici

Hey quick question. i just downloaded this mod

Sky High (Windmills Settlements)

and besides adding lots of new windmill stuff it also changes the rotation speed of the windmill blades and its much to fast for my liking. i would like to set this back to vanilla.

i tried looking in the ck if there was any animation speed value i could change but i didnt find anything ( missed it ?).

I also tried to open the windmill generator and raider generator in NIFSKOPE and while i can see the mesh and play the rotation animation i cant find any value or frequency to change the speed, i have been looking for hours for tutorials or anything but so far nothing, please help if you can :D thanks in advance.

speaking about the original whorkshop_windmillgenerator:

- load it in NifSkope

- look for node #15 (Propeller001) and open it

- look for node #17 (NiTransformController)

- change "Frequency" from whatever to 1.0000

- save & done :-)

If it is not the original windmill, try to find the NiTransformController-node, there should be only one

i found this niTransformcontroller and when i click on it (nifskope noob) i see an attribute list at the bottom, there i can see frequency, next to it FLOAT and next to that frequency is usually 1.000 but i cant seem to change any value, the only thing i can click on is float and i have no idea what that is :p

OIC, the Mod (sky high) replaces the original windmill and the replacement is packed into an archive. So, it's not that easy...

Best would be to load the Mod into CK and make it the active mod. Then...

- open an Object Window if it is not already open

- click on Activator in the Object Window

- search for WorkshopGeneratorWindmill

- right-click on this entry

- select Delete from the menu

- select File->Save (in the main window)

- done

Now you should see your old windmill with original rotation speed

hey man thanks for all the answers, managed to extract the mod files and change the speed in the correct meshes, also found out why i couldnt click on anything, in nifskope - view it wasnt set to expand tree. anyway it works now, ty very much for your time and for learning me something new.