Trying to make NPC's Dance.. Independently

Maleagant

NOTE: (If anyone can write or knows of a Dance AI package which includes the animations files and how to install them would be awsome)

So I am trying to make a room (kind of like a strip club)

Basically I see several mods which have the animations needed to make the girls/guys do what I want them to. However the issue is, they are all Russian and the authors provide absolutely no information on how to get them to work beyond saying put anim file in data/mesh/etc.

Ok, well the mod itself only seem to have the HKx files. No paths no meshes no nothing. And Skyrim doesn't have the steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations\female\mt_idle.hkx path by default.

I am guessing I would need to create all the folders, and specific actor sub folders so the game will attribute such to those specific actors (the strippers)....maybe? But I am not completely sure how to go about this and actually get it to work.

So does someone know how, or is there a mod I can hijack the scripts/animations from and use for the Pole dancers and lap dancers (such as a Mod with a Dance AI package)? I will of course be giving full credit to whoever provides such and a link to wherever you want me to point it toward your stuff once the mod is completed.

Thanks.

As an animator and a dancer, a heads up: getting game characters do something as complicated as even approaching realistic dancing is probably the most difficult thing an animator can try to do.

:pinch:

Edited by Jakisthe

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...