[MOD Request: "3rd Person Camera View"]

M1oCid

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it should be something like that as the first videos of that Anton were camera controls.

ÃÂ

But that guy is just too greedy to share a mod, he wants to sell them for 20 bucks ... Just a nonsense moddingwise !!!

The guy who u said inprogress creating 3rd mod? Edited by Totti2911

Yeah it should be something like that as the first videos of that Anton were camera controls.

ÃÂ

But that guy is just too greedy to share a mod, he wants to sell them for 20 bucks ... Just a nonsense moddingwise !!!

The guy who u said inprogress creating 3rd mod?

The youtube guy who made a video about 3rd person view. He mentioned that he doesn't mind getting 20 bucks for his trainer :D

Â

ÃÃÂ

The guy who u said inprogress creating 3rd mod?

Â

Â

The youtube guy who made a video about 3rd person view. He mentioned that he doesn't mind getting 20 bucks for his trainer :D

Can you send his youtube link?

Is it possible to enable a free camera to look at my character from outside? I don't mean to play like this, so I don't care if it doesn't follow the character. Just something like the dialogue camera, but that I could activate arbitrarily.

I'll not buy KCD without a 3rd person option. I've been a PC gamer for over 30 years, but over the last few years I've become fond of playing with an Xbox controller - I think I've had enough of being slumped over a keyboard for hours on end!

Unfortunately, 1st person gaming isn't much good with a controller (many console gamers I know will disagree with me) , so I'd happily pay up to £10 for a decent tp mod.

I'll not buy KCD without a 3rd person option. I've been a PC gamer for over 30 years, but over the last few years I've become fond of playing with an Xbox controller - I think I've had enough of being slumped over a keyboard for hours on end!

Unfortunately, 1st person gaming isn't much good with a controller (many console gamers I know will disagree with me) , so I'd happily pay up to £10 for a decent tp mod.

No one release such mod for paying except we convince Anton who have done mod's main part continue to work on this mod

Is it possible to enable a free camera to look at my character from outside? I don't mean to play like this, so I don't care if it doesn't follow the character. Just something like the dialogue camera, but that I could activate arbitrarily.

It is all linked ... Depends if WarHorse has done a TPV but locked or if they simply did not do it. According to what Anton posted and made, I think they made it and he found the way to unlock it, but he's too greedy to help !

What's wrong with Russians ?

So am I, except for the end of your post. To pay for a mod is just against the concept of modding. It has to be free, we are not EA or Activision !

Edited by Tituslechmakus

No one release such mod for paying except we convince Anton who have done mod's main part continue to work on this mod

So am I, except for the end of your post. To pay for a mod is just against the concept of modding. It has to be free, we are not EA or Activision !

I understand what you're saying, Tituslechmakus, so let's simply call it an add-on. ;) If people aren't willing to spend time providing others with free mods, then so be it. Let's be fair, some of these people may be trying to make a living from this kind of thing. Anton may be financially comfortable, in which case asking for money could be seen as greedy, however, he could be struggling to make ends meet, do we know which it is?

As Totti2911 has said, Anton might take some convincing. How about we post a poll and let democracy decide? If we end up with a majority willing to pay (let's say £3 / 3.50 Euro / 4.20USD) then we'll put it to Anton and see what happens.