⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[MOD Request: "3rd Person Camera View"]

M1oCid

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone already figured out how to unlock the view from 3rd persons?

It is impossible to "unlock", there are no console commands or strings in xml files and such.

I am able to move camera away from character through cheat engine (by changing the values of its X Y Z), but I faced a problem that camera rotation works bad when I do that (it hides the character behind the edge of the screen when I do it, so it's almost impossible to control the player this way). The character is away from camera, but view matrix still thinks that he is right here, and rotation area is too small for that distance. I do not know how to "synchronize" the distance and rotation (pitch\yaw), or maybe I just found the wrong memory address and that is not the value of camera I'm looking for.

Besides, camera fly's too far away during dialogs and herbs picking, and I do not know how combat system will work this way, and cutscenes may be broken too, and alchemy, dice and smithing, and also the bow combat.

So I don't know if it is actually possible to make 100% workable 3rd person view :ermm:

So I don't know if it is actually possible to make 100% workable 3rd person view :ermm:

For the mod, It's very hard for working 100% aspects. Hope there is 3 rd person view in traveling with walking, running, riding, bow shooting, combat

Anton did something like that
I offered him money for information
but he did not respond unfortunately
I do not understand people like him

Jesus man forget about this dick anton, this buggy mod doesn't worth it anyway.

Btw, speaking about Anton, I saw some of his topics on cheat engine forums when I was looking for some info myself, he is so cute, polite and grateful when he is the one who asks for help lol :D