ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[MOD Request: "3rd Person Camera View"]

M1oCid

Â

It will be nice in case there will be a camera mod, but in order to make 3rd person work properly devs should redone the game from the very beginning

Mod camera have already created by Anton but he didnt share. It looks quite good.

For 3rd person view, I just need for free roaming, ride horse, shoot bow, combat. These are activities that 's the best for 3rd person

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah me too ! I dopn't care if I have to switch back to FPV for inside the buildings but I don't like combat in FPV.

I am not totally sure the game was made for FPV because the devs made a poll for the view ingame a year ago, so I think they made both ...

About Anton, I don't even look like at what he does. I don't know what does this guy think but to me he just wanted people to pay attention to him. He's useless. Making a mod and not sharing it is just like doing nothing.

About Anton, I don't even look like at what he does. I don't know what does this guy think but to me he just wanted people to pay attention to him. He's useless.

Anton is just attention prostitute, he must be expecting comments like "dear anton please kindly release your mod I'll sell my kidney for it just please do it" and such :D

upd/ seems like nexus censorship the "wh***" word))

+1 that guy is just useless, I don't get the point in doing this ! He's just an idiot to be polite !

Â

He'll never release anything ! It is just a shame nobody can do what he's done and, so that Anton would be ridiculized !

Should not comment such these. Should not angry.Should be patient. I think he doesn't release from these comments.

I remember that he 's nice for replying almost comments on his youtube in the beginning of development trainer. But it seems he didnt like everyone complaint about price (20$) for his trainer.

It seems having war between Anton and KCD community.

Now he have completed Trainer comfortably. Maybe time pass when he feels relax, he will release/share his mod.

I think that need somebody who possilbe here to convince with him. This is best way to speed up for everyone can use 3rd person mod

@Tituslechmakus: it's better you remove your comment on his video, please

I won't. It's been 3 years now since I started modding on Medieval 2 Total War, I made about 300k lines of code and I'm not going to ask 20$ for that.

If this Russian is too stupid and greedy, that is not my problem. We are not companies, we are fans. He's been doing unfair things that disgust me. As Fuse00 said, he's just an attention prostitute. Anton would have gained much more from everybody in releasing his mod quick & free (as everyone does on Nexus). You are beging on his feet, that is all he want Totti2911. You should not support him.

I won't. It's been 3 years now since I started modding on Medieval 2 Total War, I made about 300k lines of code and I'm not going to ask 20$ for that.

If this Russian is too stupid and greedy, that is not my problem. We are not companies, we are fans. He's been doing unfair things that disgust me. As Fuse00 said, he's just an attention prostitute. Anton would have gained much more from everybody in releasing his mod quick & free (as everyone does on Nexus). You are beging on his feet, that is all he want Totti2911. You should not support him.

+10000000