[MOD Request: "3rd Person Camera View"]

M1oCid

Maybe rogercastomer should send the trainer to Fuse00 as it seems Anton found the way to lock the camera ... ? According to some of the videos we saw, he even found a way to make the character turn properly instead of a buggy way ... It could give Fuse00 some suggestions that he didn't think of ?

Fuse00 on the video you sent, the camera is not locked, it is still controllable ... Maybe you should find a way to lock the camera behind the character, so that the commands do not allow to control the camera, but only the character ? Dunno if feasable, I'm only trying to help :confused:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tituslechmakus,

the camera is already locked behind the character, you may see that Henry rotates with a camera, but the rotation area is offset from Henry position. Something like that

As for Anton's trainer, there is no use in it unfortunately, debugging the trainer is the tricky task and I doubt that it is possible to get some info from it.

Tituslechmakus,

the camera is already locked behind the character, you may see that Henry rotates with a camera, but the rotation area is offset from Henry position. Something like that

As for Anton's trainer, there is no use in it unfortunately, debugging the trainer is the tricky task and I doubt that it is possible to get some info from it.

Did you get trainer from rogercastomer?, you already have looked in Anton's source implemented ?

Edited by Totti2911

Tituslechmakus,

It is not locked, otherwise the camera would move around the character when you press the command to turn. Here the camera is controlled at the same time as the character. You rotate the character, it rotates the camera. You are looking for commands that only rotate the character, but not the camera !

Or maybe not ... dunno ... Again, no offense, just suggesting ! I say this because sometimes you don't see things that are obvious to others ! Happened to me several times while coding in my mod ! :cool:

@Totti2911 nop I haven't ... Why ?

Edited by Tituslechmakus

Tituslechmakus,

It is not locked, otherwise the camera would move around the character when you press the command to turn. Here the camera is controlled at the same time as the character. You rotate the character, it rotates the camera. You are looking for commands that only rotate the character, but not the camera !

Or maybe not ... dunno ... Again, no offense, just suggesting ! I say this because sometimes you don't see things that are obvious to others ! Happened to me several times while coding in my mod ! :cool:

@Totti2911 nop I haven't ... Why ?

If get information from Anton's trainer I think have more ideas for your trainer.

It seems that Fuse00 is finding solution for rotation camera 360, I think don't need and Anton's trainer cannot do that

rogercastomer

thanks but as I said before I'm afraid that it is impossible to get anyting useful from the trainer. Trainer is an executable file like all other .exe's we debug through Cheat Engine, it has no nice and readable script inside, it will be just the buch of hex adresses wich tell us nothing :sleep: