Ayleid Statue in Lipsand Tarn

PhalanJustice

I don't usually write forums but this was so weird I had to see if anyone else has had it happen.

I was in Lipsand Tarn happy as a clam and there in one of the corners (and I can't remember which part of the building) was an Ayleid Statue. I grabbed it. I caught a prophylactic disease and unfortunately I forgot to take my cure disease potion before sleeping so I slept and caught vapirism.

I had to go back to my auto save to restart the Lipsand Tarn plunder because I didn't want to be a vampire just yet. (I'm level 29)

However I have tried 10 different times to find the Ayleid Statue again in there and can't! I even tried to duplicate catching vampirism to see if this toggled the statue to show up but it didn't.

I didn't think Lipsand was one of the Ayleid ruins with a statue??

Has anyone else found a Ayleid in Lipsand or was this a fluke? Is it like a 1 in 100 chance?

Thanks for the input.

There is no statue there. You can double check it in the construction set if you wish. There may have been something that you could have thought was one like an empty Welkynd stone holder, not that you can grab those. Otherwise you probably played the game on autopilot for a while and confused the ruins.

• 4 months later...
Off topic here, but a big WOOP WOOP! for Lipsand Tarn. Great views, if you get Adonnays elven weaponry ther's a warden longblade in there and the cool Blood Elven Armour mod is in there to. And vamps can actually put up a challenge and have decent shizzle. Fave dungeon hands down. :biggrin:

Archived