Mod Request:The Flintlock Pistol.

Lip

Hi guys. Hey A quick little request.

Could someone make a flintlock pistol for Oblivion? You know...the 17th Century pistols, there in Pirates of the Caribbean.

And aye Pirates is why I am desperate for one. Surprisingly no one has made a flintlock pistol mod, there was one made for morrowind actually here on this link: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View...ail&id=6452

Thats the exact same kind of mod I need :(. Please if someone out there has free time and experience, could they please make such a mod?? I really need it for my Pirate :(. And I'm sure other Pirate lovers would want it to.

please if anyone can, make it like this pistol :) Thanks alot guys ;).

I think I've seen this in a screenshot somewhere. You know, the ones of the awesome Khajiit Captain? But sorry, I have no idea what mod it was, if it even was. But I do indeed third this motion! Flintlock pistols would be a heck of alot more believeable than all of these Oblivion Glocks we are seeing.

• 1 month later...

Hmm, I'm using naruto gunman, just something not right, the gun is a modern day mod it dosent feel right :(.

I've been using this pistol for quite a while now, anyone willing to make a flintlock ill gladly help in any way I can ;).

My Pirate is Screaming for one lol ;D .