LooksMenu is slowly turning piper into an ABOMINATION!

flaystus

So I installed looksmenu and some presets.

Used the commands I found on this site to placeatme the real piper, used SLM on her and set a preset then disabled and went about my business.

"Live" piper had the old face so I saved and reloaded.

Seemed great. Next thing I know her face was looking bloated and weird. So I tried again, same steps with looks menu on the "real" piper then dismissed. Seems great then nope now its even more messed up. Slowly she is turning into some sort of mutant potato abomination.

Anyone know whats going on?

I don't use looksmenu on anyone other than my character. You might want to use one of the mods that sets at least Piper to look one way or another. That can be a fix to try.

If all you want is a normal-looking Piper again, I'm a big fan of Bombshell Piper.

As far as what's going on with LooksMenu, no idea there. Maybe try Face Ripper?

(Seriously, your Piper looks like the before image on an episode of Intervention. "I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM MOM!")

Edited by Greslin

If you're using showlooksmenu by itself to change how Piper looks, she will morph into a freak. however if you use showlooksmenu, save, and then use faceripper to add your custom face to either an existing piper replacing esp ( or make your own esp and transfer face to that one) then your custom piper will now have her new look for the foreseeable future ( or until you uninstall the esp).

If you're using showlooksmenu by itself to change how Piper looks, she will morph into a freak. however if you use showlooksmenu, save, and then use faceripper to add your custom face to either an existing piper replacing esp ( or make your own esp and transfer face to that one) then your custom piper will now have her new look for the foreseeable future ( or until you uninstall the esp).

Bad ass. I up and deiced to start a new game. I know I know... maybe I'll give it a try. For now a replacement ESP did MOSTLY fix her up.Eyebrows were still a bit weird even after that though.

And I actually used Faceripper for the first time earlier today to move my old game face into the new one.

Edited by flaystus