ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Diamond claw quest

Darkfaller12

I am doing the quest involving the Diamond Claw but cannot seem to find it anywhere, i searched the daugr overlord guarding the gate but he only has an ebony war axe everytime.

I even saved it before fighting him thinking it may appear if i reload it but no, nothing. Plus i am stuck here and cannot leave, luckily i have saves on dragonreach before i talk to the dragon so can step back a save.

Only thing is how can i complete the quest without the claw, really sucks, i have around 4 quests that are screwed up, any one have any ideas how to fix it? please. Have searched around and they all say the overlord should have the claw.

If that is the claw I am thinking about (almost transparent), I had the exact same problem. Either I shouted or the Draugr shouted and the claw, which was on a table or pedestal, got blasted out into the room with the rest of the flotsam. I must have gone through a half dozen times before I checked online and learned what happened.

Then, after a careful search of the probable landing area, I finally found the it.

Should have been a loot item rather than just sitting there.