Albino Radscorpion quest

JackTrenton

I don't know if any quest modders are still working at Fallout 3, but if there are then I would love something that dives into the Albino Radscorpions. A quest where you trace their origins and discover their backstory, where they came from, why they are so powerful, and eventually how to eliminate them and take them out of the wasteland entirely.

Maybe Lesko got bored with ants and decided to inject radscorpions with FEV instead?

This quest would explain the strange sudden appearance of the Albinos, and remove them from the game in an immersive way (if you choose that option, maybe another option to keep the albinos as they are by ending Lesko's research, or an option that allows you to harness the Albinos and send them against your enemies by making them think you are their queen).

Edited by JackTrenton

This is a cool idea, as I can't stand the Albino Radscorps either. If you need help defeating them, here's a tip: use Nuka Grenades. Three to four of those bad boys really help take those things down. Actually, any fire-based weapon like a Flamer, Shishkebab, Nuka Grenade... they all do the trick. I've tried the Alien Blaster and the Albinos are just too strong for it. The Firelance might help (if you're lucky enough to get it).

When making the Nuka Grenades, make sure you've taken the "Quantum Chemist" perk at level 22 and that you haven't used any of the regular Nuka-Colas you've found to that point. Then, make sure you have all 3 schematics for the Nuka Grenade, as you'll be able to make 3 times as many. You can find thousands of tin cans throughout the Wasteland; Abraxo Cleaner can be found at Takoma Industrail Park; and turpentine, well.... lots of places, including a bunch at the National Guard Depot.

Something else that helps is having the "Pyromaniac" perk, available at level 12, I think. This helps with all fire-based weapons.

Edited by QuinnMallory45