ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

new fallout4 patch killed my f4se

applecoy

It's not updated as far as I can see yet. They say patience is a virtue, but..... :D

Edit: When browsing thru my notifications, Place Everywhere is updated and had a link to the 0.06.06 f4se updated installer. I wonder why it's not showing up on silverlock??

edit again: NOW it's showing on Silverlock!

Might be a cache somewhere, either in the browser or somewhere in between. In the future, try using ctrl+shift+r to reload, and/or append something like ?akljsdaksjd to the url.

Thanks that did it!! Good old clear cache!

The new F4SE has been out for two days. Search F4SE. When you get the Silverlock page, download the one that says installer, to your desktop. Then double click, and say yes if UAC pops up. It will find and install to the correct folder. You can then get rid of the installer and go play your game.

Started game, needed update. Updated via Silverlock's site, started game up and saw that Place Everywhere wasnt working so un/reinstalled it(had issues with it before.) Updated Clothing Overhaul mod as well and now almost immediate CTD anytime I try to launch. I want my f***ing game to work.

Edited by Matthayus

• 4 weeks later...

f4se.silverlock.org is offline? Chrome is reporting it cannot find its IP?

If you go to http://f4se.silverlock.org/ you'll see the existing version and what it supports. That numbers will change when it updates. If you download the installer it's easier but the manual version in the zip file has complete instructions on how to install it.

If you're adventurous and want to install it manually check this out.