Fight club

Grif863

Well I have made this request before but I did get in a little conflict with another member that was very picky about my grammar (understandably) so I'm going to try again. Basically "The Ragged Flagon" home of the Thieves Guild is now also a host to a fight club where you can fight Orcs, Humans, Kajiit, etc in unarmed combat. With options to bet a sum of fifteen, 25 or 50 gold along with 3 fights a day maximum for balance in wealth. You know that little pool of dirty water in the Middle of The Ragged Flagon bar. I was thinking maybe a small barge or ring in the middle of that could be where you fight and you could start and add the bet by talking to Vex or someone in there. If you want to bet on a fight or compete (you can leave the betting on others out if that's too much trouble) .

Rules are not "Do not talk about Fight Club" as youmay have seen in the movie. They are...

No Weapons

No Armor (Preferably all members automatically equip ragged trousers at the start of the fight for realism and fairness)

No Spells (Or powers including Beast Form, shouts, etc)

No Potions/Powerups

No Anything you may want to add to this

Thank you for reading my request I hope you consider it. Please let me know if you think it's a good idea :smile:

Edited by Grif863

Well I have made this request before but I did get in a little conflict with another member that was very picky about my grammar (understandably) so I'm going to try again. Basically "The Ragged Flagon" home of the Thieves Guild is now also a host to a fight club where you can fight Orcs, Humans, Kajiit, etc in unarmed combat. With options to bet a sum of fifteen, 25 or 50 gold along with 3 fights a day maximum for balance in wealth. You know that little pool of dirty water in the Middle of The Ragged Flagon bar. I was thinking maybe a small barge or ring in the middle of that could be where you fight and you could start and add the bet by talking to Vex or someone in there. If you want to bet on a fight or compete (you can leave the betting on others out if that's too much trouble) .

Rules are not "Do not talk about Fight Club" as you saw in the movie. They are...

No Weapons

No Armor (Preferably all members automatically equip ragged trousers at the start of the fight for realism and fairness)

No Potions/Powerups

Thank you for reading my request I hope you consider it. Please let me know if you think it's a good idea :smile:

someone seen too much movies

If this ends up being a mod, it isn't going to turn out like the movie, kid.

This isn't about the movie and I'm not kid it's simply for unarmed fun. I know a lot about mods and I know that would be stupid to try and make it like the movie. one it's retarded and more work than it's worth. 2 you'd have to be like the best modder in the world to try and do something that complex. 3 do you really think I'm some naive 9 year old on forums that doesn't know what he's talking about. 4 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking like I have no idea what I'm talking about. 5 if you don't have anything useful then why are you talking at all. I get so tired of this.

Edited by Grif863

Rules are not "Do not talk about Fight Club" as you saw in the movie. They are...

No Weapons

No Potions/Powerups

This isn't about the movie and I actually have a life off of electronics and TVs. Everytime I'm polite and I make a request some dude with no life has to try and be a tool this is exactly what happened last time

Edited by Grif863

This could be done but it is safer not to do it in The Ragged Flagon (complications with it being the theives guild's main centre and a lot of quest stuff goes on there) should be made in a ratway like environment with a doorway in the ratway leading into the fight club. PM me details.

This could be done but it is safer not to do it in The Ragged Flagon (complications with it being the theives guild's main centre and a lot of quest stuff goes on there) should be made in a ratway like environment with a doorway in the ratway leading into the fight club. PM me details.

I'd like too! And Tyler Durden follower? =Q__

No Weapons

No Potions/Powerups

If this ends up being a mod, it isn't going to turn out like the movie, kid.

What on earth? This idea is better than the vast majority which ask for yet more eyes or yet another player home. Why be so condescending when this idea is actually very good and adds playability?!

OP, I love the idea. I created a topic where I asked for the fight arena with swords etc from Oblivion to be reintroduced which is very simular to yours, but yours is more underground and the Riften thing is perfect for that. :thumbsup:

Edited by ProjectVRD