I keep selecting lights

In the layers tab, you can hide the layer by clicking on the eye icon. If they are in a 'fog' or 'mist' etc layer then they will be hidden.

It's definitely super annoying accidentally selecting that all of the time, it drives me up the wall!

If they aren’t in a layer that can be turned off (Beth didn’t make the best use of the layer system in my opinion and a lot of objects are just dumped into the default layer.) you can select the object. Hit the “1” hey once to make the object unselectable or you can hit the “1” twice to hide the object. Hitting the F5 key will refresh the render window Bringing back anything hidden by the “1” key.

Note: hidden objects will show blue in the cell view window and you can select them there and use the “1” key to unhide individual objects.

Hitting the F5 key will refresh the render window Bringing back anything hidden by the â1â key.

You can also use Alt-1 to unhide all hidden objects...it's much quicker than waiting for a big/cluttered cell to refresh. :cool:

Beth didnât make the best use of the layer system in my opinion and a lot of objects are just dumped into the default layer

110% agree. Layers are awesome. I've been tinkering in the FO3 and FNV GECKs lately and don't know how y'all got along with out them!