Reinstalled fallout 4 entirely, tips on install order for mods?

Modz4eva

So, as the title says I had to reinstall fallout 4 completely. Recent update broke it, so oh well. Anyway, I was just wondering what sort of mods should I install first and last, as I've still got many mods in my NMM list. Should I do weapons first, armor first, or animations and such first? I'm not sure.

So, as the title says I had to reinstall fallout 4 completely. Recent update broke it, so oh well. Anyway, I was just wondering what sort of mods should I install first and last, as I've still got many mods in my NMM list. Should I do weapons first, armor first, or animations and such first? I'm not sure.

Google the internet and search Nexus as well. There are several advises about correct load order and follow that order. After that, use LOOT to clean all master files, order load order and the last thing is to manually place some mods where has been advised by the mod authors.

Now, I would recommend to play in Vortex not NMM cause NMM will probably disappear and Vortex is the new tool. Assuming that you can import all of your mods form NMM to Vortex, if you problems doing so for whatever reason, you probably will loose all of your mods again and that will be very frustrating, so what is the point to continue using NMM when there is already a new tool ?

Wipe out Fallout 4 entirely from your PC and NMM ( mods ), re-install, prepare Fallout 4 to accept mods ( watch Gopher video in YouTube ), start your game and when you get out of the vault, start downloading/installing/deploying your mods in Vortex. Use the sorting tool ( automatic ) in Vortex previously set via Settings, use LOOT to clean all your master files and finally, sort your load order in the Plugins Tab of Vortex and the last thing you need to do is to manually place some mods in the place recommended by the mod authors.

Happy gaming .. :cool:

Now, I would recommend to play in Vortex not NMM cause NMM will probably disappear and Vortex is the new tool. Assuming that you can import all of your mods form NMM to Vortex, if you problems doing so for whatever reason, you probably will loose all of your mods again and that will be very frustrating, so what is the point to continue using NMM when there is already a new tool ?

Isn't Vortex still in a limited alpha? The only links I can find are update links for people who are in the test group?