Adding New Craftable Items Problem

ArmaDeGedeon

..., Hi Guys, New guy here asking help with the Master of Skyrim ,...

... First off, I've played Skyrim for a long time now but didn't really finished it yet, Recently known that you can add MODS, i tried a few and it was awesome ...

... Tried changing the looks of the armors of my characters and it was pretty sick how great those mods are ...

... Now here's the problem, After trying out Mods that only changes how the original outfit looked, i tried installing NEW CRAFTABLE ITEMS such as the WANDERER ARMOR and

and VISCIOUS DAWNBREAKER, but didn't really worked at all. I then installed the NEXUS MOD MANAGER and added the files for the Two Mods, checked the boxes besides the

mods and launch Skyrim. IT DIDN'T WORKED! Is there other things i have to do???

... Any Suggestions Guys? Would really loved to finish with style XD ...

When you start Skyrim Launcher is the DATA FILES option active or grey? If so try the search function, "DATA FILES" ...should bring up a few threads that show you which entry you have to add to the .ini and even if this doesn't work there are one or two things you can change.

Because replacer mods only place files in your data folder, the game takes them instead the original files since they have the same name/position...standalone items need a plugin file that you can't add when your option to add mods is blocked.

When you start Skyrim Launcher is the DATA FILES option active or grey? If so try the search function, "DATA FILES" ...should bring up a few threads that show you which entry you have to add to the .ini and even if this doesn't work there are one or two things you can change.

Because replacer mods only place files in your data folder, the game takes them instead the original files since they have the same name/position...standalone items need a plugin file that you can't add when your option to add mods is blocked.

"When you start Skyrim Launcher is the DATA FILES option active or grey?" ... Couldn't find this, but i tried to search for the .ini files and opened each one, when i saw the notes there is no command allowing add mods. Example: from the Skyrim_default.ini : "[Display] bAllowScreenshot=1"

:thumbsup:

... Thanks for telling me about the "DATA FILES", I played Skyrim with it being grey all the time that my mind just ignored it and i forgot it was an option in the launcher. I Googled and found some useful tutorials on enabling it. Thanks a lot ghosu :biggrin:

:thumbsup: