amb_torchmounted_lp_02.wav
amb_torchmounted_lp_03.wav
itm_generic_down.wav
itm_generic_up.wav
itm_torchheld_equip.wav
itm_torchheld_ext.wav
itm_torchheld_lp.wav
itm_torchheld_unequip.wav
now there is NO drop for my fps at all in torch ! --> I use AoG Torch... the only torch mod that is fps friendly... I think
but....
maybe we should get rid every loop sound isn't it ? they seems dangerous to me now.... :ninja:

Instead of overwriting default sounds for torches etc, another (imo cleaner) approach is to simply remove the sound file associations of these torches etc in the CS. It would also benefit FPS slightly more than your method, since the program would no longer have to open/reopen any sound file for these items.

Also, related settings in oblivion.ini (bDSoundHWAcceleration, bUseSoftwareAudio3D etc) can impact FPS.

I already did that, and it's like the sound is not removed... if I just using override method the fps still dropping, I don't know why is that happening

but

I still not tried override it into something else, example changing its path record to zero size mp3

This mod add guards in shop for more realism better gameplay --> https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35265

sadly the drawbacks in TIE is many features can't be toggled on-off easily, even for us modder editing it all will be much hassle...

this mod add random NPCs to cities for more lively ambient and merrier feel --> https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38363

again so sad... the NPCs still cause lag if there is more than 10 in front of us...