Cant see the rocks in the creation kit

littleork

Hey

Im doing some landscape editing in the cell where im building a house but I cant see the rocks present in the cell so when i go in game, there is big rocks blocking the way to the house. Since I cant see them in the ck, its impossible to me to try to fix it to make sure that they arent there. How do you make them appear?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Yes i tried a bunch of stuff including that and it doesnt work, its the only thing that I dont see and it really makes me unable to do building for my mods, i hope there is a solution or a command/button that makes them apppear/disapear

Select the menu View > Show/Hide Window and make sure Terrain and Statics is checked

They are checked, still not there, i tried a bunch of stuff with no success. It happened once that those rocks would disapear when i builded the landscape but I have been unable to recreate the same situation( I couldnt see them in the ck back then either but for some reason they didnt appear in game).

This is how my ck looks like.

Edited by littleork

Select the menu View > Show/Hide Window and make sure Terrain and Statics is checked

They are checked, still not there, i tried a bunch of stuff with no success. It happened once that those rocks would disapear when i builded the landscape but I have been unable to recreate the same situation( I couldnt see them in the ck back then either but for some reason they didnt appear in game).

What cell are you using ?

Have you double-checked the room markers to be sure the rocks are within the bounds?<br><br>I just had the same problem.<br><br>Try hitting the number 1 key and see if the rocks come up faded.<br><br>Forgot to mention...try pressing the f5 key<br> Edited by Fragginborn

What cell are you using ?

wilderness 9,1

Have you double-checked the room markers to be sure the rocks are within the bounds?<br><br>I just had the same problem.<br><br>Try hitting the number 1 key and see if the rocks come up faded.<br><br>Forgot to mention...try pressing the f5 key<br>

I'm not really familiar with room marker to be honest, i put a room on the building and when i press 1, it only affect the building