Doorway to Nowhere

tyrel68

I have the weirdest issue

It seems if i do certain changes in my mod suddenly i use a door to leave and it teleports me to....a gray zone with no body!!!! It is really ticking me off cause its stopping my progress!!!! It sometimes crashes too but mostly the gray zone. I did verify the teleport location in my mod is the right place so im at a loss.

Its a proudspire mod

How much experience do you have? If you're not used to level building it's best followin the CK tutorials closely. It's also best to avoid making changes in the vanilla world if you can.

Now I must say I don't know what can be causing this bug if you've set your location right and no script nor anything has effects on the door. I know there's a LOD issue causing large meshes not to appear ingame for the mod author in exterior cells but this door issue... strange indeed.

How much experience do you have? If you're not used to level building it's best followin the CK tutorials closely. It's also best to avoid making changes in the vanilla world if you can.

Now I must say I don't know what can be causing this bug if you've set your location right and no script nor anything has effects on the door. I know there's a LOD issue causing large meshes not to appear ingame for the mod author in exterior cells but this door issue... strange indeed.

Not doing anything mindblowing actually building off anouther guys mini mod. Just dragging and dropping things not really adding anything complex

Quite a common problem that's caused by a memory bug. It appears as your mod starts to grow in size.

Usually, it only happens when moving from an interior cell to another worldspace, but not Tamriel for some reason. Moving from interior cell to interior cell also seems to be fine.

What you have to do is set up an empty cell as a gateway to the exterior worldspace. This will flush the memory cache and then move you to the outside world.

Read more here -

Flush memory cache link

Try this and see if it helps.