My problems in Oblivion

Kiki981

How to start this?

Oblivion is a great game. But I have some problems with it. First thing is, I noticed that many of NPC's are duplicated (looks, names...) and most of them are in the same place - lets say duplicated NPC is in the same place as original NPC.

Second thing is, that after playing game for about 20 minutes, a lot of textures are gone black and few minutes after that I get CTD. I have been playing heavy moded Skyrim, but didn't ever had this problem with it and it has greater system requirements than Oblivion. Someone posted, that this could be becouse of VRAM. But I have 4Gb of VRAM, and this shouldn't be a problem. I also have strong enough computer (laptop) to run game - even more that game with mod requires. I also have latest Nvidia drivers, so this also shouldn't be problem. I have installed mods following word by word by Bevi Lex suggestion and have also watched Youtube videos how to properly install mods by Bevi Lex.

To be short, after playing Oblivion for about 20 minutes, most of textures are gone black, and after that I learn to save game and restart the game, and than I can play it for another 20 minutes - sometimes maby longer, but no matter what I do, I cant solve this problem.