Skyrim Hoarders

NudeSkyrim

I collect books and gems, but that's it really. It'd be good if there was more rare/specific loot for each enemy you can kill, like a trophy that has a very low drop rate.

That would be awesome!

Also, to whoever posted the two screenshots those are epic haha. Nice hoarding.

I forgot to mention I also have my bed covered in Amanita Muscaria mushrooms, for bedtime fun.

Also, there was a guard randomly in my Beezelhoem and I made quick work of him then spent a good 10 minutes propping him up in a ridiculous pose and surrounding him with funny items. Next time I entered the hose, he was gone. There's either a cannibal on the loose or Skyrim doesn't save bodies. My latest hoarding fun will be collecting guard armor (I just got 100 pickpocket and perfect touch) and filling a room with it.

i "collect" deer meat, goat cheese wheels, every kind of egg, wheat, mead, mammoth tusks, gems, gold ingots, ore, shields, one of every weapon, all armor, lost interest in money, as you cant spend it on much, but those 500+ cheese wheels i have filling every inch of my mod house, that sh1t comes in handy,

i like hunting so deer meat and hide is plentiful at my house,

why no bear meat??? they are huge and should give plenty of meat, you can collect every kind of meat (dog meat!!)but not bear meat?? nords would not waste such a bounty for the crows,