Looking for armor with glowing bits!

LoonaShadow

as the title says

I am looking for armor with glowing parts to it, like anything comes to mind please do post it!

I just restarted fallout 4 modding again and I wanna know what's out there!

While, yes, i could go looking myself I'd honestly like to see what everyone else uses

I always liked my character looking more like a 'delinquent' in the game (part of her backstory since all we technically know is that

A.) mother/father of shaun

B.) Married to Nate/Nora

C.) Went to law school

D.) Bethesda leaves a lotta s#*! to our imagination (not that it's a bad thing.. in my case anyway lol)

but anyway back on topic, She has tattoo's, red short hair, and LOVES to tinker with EVERYTHING, and you better believe power armor is included in her extensive list!

So by all means post away things that look 'techy' that an engineer might like to use, even power armor

Also I only use the vanillaa game i'm afraid (the dlc is simply too costly!) and will be till prices come down so please bear with me here! :)

Also Dogmeat is my constant companion as well as danse (THANK YOU MODS!) so anything that can improve them is also approved for this topic, I generally go for a more darker look for my own character but I usually tend to make my companions suited to their own personality (Cait and I have the same tastes so it's cool with her lol)

I am currently using the black widow armor, shot gun, and pipboy (the pip boy one i REFUSE to remove!) for now so by all means take your time!

wow. ok. This is gonna be quite a list because I personally love this kinda stuff. I play a male char but give my companion ladies some love with snazy armors.

First and foremost, if you are looking for "techy" then you need CROSS Pre-War Cybernetics (honestly look up anything by Niero. Freaking modding genius). Might not glow but it is about as tech as you can get. And depending on the pallet you use (honestly, an arse-backward system but it works) you can give it a very industrial/grime look which looks great on Cait. Best thing? You put it on OVER another armor that might have some glowing bits, which you would see through the open spaces

Another powerhouse must-have is WORSIN'S. If you want to go this route and pimp out your PA, you will have to take some time grab some other mods that go well with it. I highly recommend a criminally overlooked mod "Power Armor Helmet Style Visor" as well as the excellent More Power Armour Mods. And, for that extra touch, how about a glowing Fusion Core? Even better, mix that mod with a Black Fusion Core to go with your custom PA Frame.

Ok, so I might spend just a tad too much time tricking out my Power Armor. But, in my defense, it's that or playing through the boring as hell story. Screw you T.Howard.

Where was I? Oh right. Now with your power armor out of the way, let's get you all glowed up!

Let's start with Nanosuit 6.2. Customizable colors, armored/non-armored variants, customizable glow and special effects (like shocking nearby enemies). I use this for my main Char (male) as it has meshes for both sexes. This is always a must-have in my mod list.

Moving on we have Kerrigan Bodysuit. The glow on this one is a bit more subtle but it works well. Custom colors and glows and looks slick. By far, my fav female suit

Victus Tactical Armor - VERSION 2 has tons of options and I love the look. I wear this armor over the Nanosuit 6.2. Helm options are what sold me on this one.

The Courser X-92 might not glow, but it has lots of options that turn you into a walking tank without the power armor and looks great! Check it out.

Honorable mention goes to Stealth Suit and the various TRON suits. I have not used them much, but they do look great.

Now, one last thing.

I personally have not started using these two mods yet but I came across them just a few days ago and thought "oh, well, I need to work this in somehow". GLOWING HOLOGRAPHIC PIP-BOY / PLAYER SHADER EFFECTS. I know you said you are not in the market for a pipboy mod but just the thought of those two being used together would make for some interesting storytelling.

Now, this is just COSMETIC stuff, and armor/cloths at that. I currently have 200+ mods running including Vivid Weather, various workshop enhancements and such. If you want some more suggestions let me know!

• 1 month later...

wow. ok. This is gonna be quite a list because I personally love this kinda stuff. I play a male char but give my companion ladies some love with snazy armors.

First and foremost, if you are looking for "techy" then you need CROSS Pre-War Cybernetics (honestly look up anything by Niero. Freaking modding genius). Might not glow but it is about as tech as you can get. And depending on the pallet you use (honestly, an arse-backward system but it works) you can give it a very industrial/grime look which looks great on Cait. Best thing? You put it on OVER another armor that might have some glowing bits, which you would see through the open spaces

Another powerhouse must-have is WORSIN'S. If you want to go this route and pimp out your PA, you will have to take some time grab some other mods that go well with it. I highly recommend a criminally overlooked mod "Power Armor Helmet Style Visor" as well as the excellent More Power Armour Mods. And, for that extra touch, how about a glowing Fusion Core? Even better, mix that mod with a Black Fusion Core to go with your custom PA Frame.

Ok, so I might spend just a tad too much time tricking out my Power Armor. But, in my defense, it's that or playing through the boring as hell story. Screw you T.Howard.

Where was I? Oh right. Now with your power armor out of the way, let's get you all glowed up!

Let's start with Nanosuit 6.2. Customizable colors, armored/non-armored variants, customizable glow and special effects (like shocking nearby enemies). I use this for my main Char (male) as it has meshes for both sexes. This is always a must-have in my mod list.

Moving on we have Kerrigan Bodysuit. The glow on this one is a bit more subtle but it works well. Custom colors and glows and looks slick. By far, my fav female suit

Victus Tactical Armor - VERSION 2 has tons of options and I love the look. I wear this armor over the Nanosuit 6.2. Helm options are what sold me on this one.

The Courser X-92 might not glow, but it has lots of options that turn you into a walking tank without the power armor and looks great! Check it out.

Honorable mention goes to Stealth Suit and the various TRON suits. I have not used them much, but they do look great.

Now, one last thing.

I personally have not started using these two mods yet but I came across them just a few days ago and thought "oh, well, I need to work this in somehow". GLOWING HOLOGRAPHIC PIP-BOY / PLAYER SHADER EFFECTS. I know you said you are not in the market for a pipboy mod but just the thought of those two being used together would make for some interesting storytelling.

Now, this is just COSMETIC stuff, and armor/cloths at that. I currently have 200+ mods running including Vivid Weather, various workshop enhancements and such. If you want some more suggestions let me know!

by all means list away! I love seeing what other people use in their games!