Unique Children

ENDZYM3

Because apparently, every child in Skyrim is a clone of a copy of a replica of an imitation of some other child.

Is it that difficult to mod this?

It's one of those glaring flaws in the original game, and I'm absolutely shocked that no one has attempted this yet.

Aye... I really hate the way the kids look as well, this is real Children of the Corn stuff going on there so a creating a few more faces for children would be welcome as the status quo as immersion breaker. I would imagine creating new faces for children wouldn't be all that different to adults?

Aye... I really hate the way the kids look as well, this is real Children of the Corn stuff going on there so a creating a few more faces for children would be welcome as the status quo as immersion breaker. I would imagine creating new faces for children wouldn't be all that different to adults?

That's what I was thinking, but then it's possible that children are technically considered a creature, with no birthsign/access to magic/etc.

Hence why they all look the same.

I wouldn't know, I never used the CC.

Unfortunately, the children in this game don't use the face-gen morphing that adult faces do, so they can't be edited in the usual way.

I agree, and I've been trying to fix it. I was like "wtf?" when I had a closer look at the children of Skyrim. They share the same face and skin presets; not even the Redguard children look like Redguards (dark skin)!

So far, I've attempted to replace the head with hopes of being able to apply some basic morphs but to no avail. Don't worry, though - I'm sure it will be done. Because the vanilla children of Skyrim are horrible and disgusting and all look the same.