Sauron's Armor

BTP1100

Hello, I am new here and don't really know how to structure these posts, but it would be nice if there was a new set of armor that looked like Sauron's armor in this video.

I already have the weapons mod that gives me a mace with that effect, but it would be nice if someone could make a mod that looks like his armor.

P.S. for those who haven't read or watched Lord of the Rings, Sauron is the giant guy with the mace that sends people flying(also wearing the ring).

There was a 'Sauron's Armor' mod for Oblivion. It's quite possible to port this mod over. Which I could do for you. However this would ONLY be a modders resource. I am helpless when it come to texturing and the SCK. Not to mention, this will take approx 5 days. I'll have to find the time, request permission to reupload and the like.

~~Exquise.

I believe the Sauron's armor from Oblivion has been ported already. I don't know about the legality of using this mod, since I've read quirky discussions about it and I don't intend to get banned so I won't post its direct link :biggrin: . But here is a link to a video on YT where you'll find what you need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrib19nhxm0

Just go to its page in YT and read the description.

There was a 'Sauron's Armor' mod for Oblivion. It's quite possible to port this mod over. Which I could do for you. However this would ONLY be a modders resource. I am helpless when it come to texturing and the SCK. Not to mention, this will take approx 5 days. I'll have to find the time, request permission to reupload and the like.

~~Exquise.

That would certainly be a good start and I support you for it (as far as that matters, lol).

I believe the Sauron's armor from Oblivion has been ported already. I don't know about the legality of using this mod, since I've read quirky discussions about it and I don't intend to get banned so I won't post its direct link :biggrin: . But here is a link to a video on YT where you'll find what you need.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mrib19nhxm0

Just go to its page in YT and read the description.

That's NOT the Sauron Armor from Oblivion as I've tried it out myself. It's apparantly ported from a LOTR game and it looks terrible IMO.

That's NOT the Sauron Armor from Oblivion as I've tried it out myself. It's apparantly ported from a LOTR game and it looks terrible IMO.

Sorry :D I've never played Oblivion unfortunately. And I do agree with you. The armor looks not so good in Skyrim. It's too dark and bland for my taste.

No worries, you had good intentions by showing this one. It looks good in the video which is why I tried it out myself only to find out it's the same crappy port by some Russians that was posted here before. I wish the guy who made the original Sauron armor chest in Oblivion would make one again for Skyrim.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...